Hi there! Below are the list of community guidelines that will be in place to ensure this group is a positive and safe environment. Anyone found in violation of these rules will be subject removal from the group. If you need clarification please feel free to reach out to any of the admins!
1) This is a SAFE environment
This group seeks to create a space where LGBQTIA+ folx & Allies feel safe to talk about their own feelings regarding social justice, racism, gender identity, and various forms of systemic oppression, including within our day to day lives and service.
2) This is an ALL INCLUSIVE place
Absolutely no homophobia, transphobia, sexism, ableism, classism, colorism or weight shaming will be tolerated. ANY POSTS deemed to be in conflict with this rule will be immediately deleted and the posting individual may be banned from the group.
3) This is a RESPITE from daily life
Being a LGBQTIA+ or Ally, can be difficult. This group will strive to be a safe place for those that understand that struggle. A much needed respite from an overwhelmingly white cisgen world, to replenish yourself, and be in community.
4) Disagreements are normal but don’t be a jerk. There will be sensitive topics & we all have very strong opinions. We may fight but we make up. No bullying behavior will be tolerated. We aim to create a space free of political correctness & tone policing that panders to cisgen & white fragility.
5) Respect everyone’s privacy
Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the group should stay in the group unless the poster gives explicit consent for sharing.
6) Content/Trigger Warnings are REQUIRED
Personal experience can lead some people to be more sensitive to some content than others; this is often referred to as triggering because it triggers an unwelcome reaction in the recipient. Warnings are required for all sensitive posts.
"Beyond Buzzwords and Bystanders: A Framework for Systematically Developing a Diverse, Mission Ready, and Innovative Coast Guard Workforce" (2019)
K. Young-McLear, S. Zelmanowitz, R. James, D. Brunswick, T. DeNucci
Copyright © 2020 Coast Guard Spectrum - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder